Welcome to Grace Brethren Christian School and thank you for your interest.
How to Apply
- Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $195 must be submitted with each application.
- Students need not apply if they have been expelled from any school.
- Age requirements: K3: 3 years old by Sept.1, K4: 4 years old by Sept. 1, K5: 5 years old by Sept 1, 1st grade: 6 years old by Sept. 1.
Create an Online Application
FOR NEW APPLICANTS ONLY***:
- To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account.
- Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child.
- You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
***RETURNING FAMILIES SHOULD LOGIN USING THEIR EXISTING RENWEB ACCOUNT. RE-ENROLLMENT PACKETS ARE LOCATED UNDER THE “FAMILY INFORMATION” TAB.
Request More Information
- Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
- If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
- We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 301-868-1600 ext. 331.
Grace Brethren Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Grace Brethren Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.