GBCS is located in Clinton GBCS is located in Clinton, Maryland on a seventeen-acre campus situated in southern Prince George’s County. The GBCS campus was purchased in 1984 from the Prince George’s County Board of Education. In its 80+ years of history it has been a public high school and a public middle school.
- The school has 40 classrooms, two gyms, a performance center, a large playground and a cafeteria.
- The building is able to accommodate 800+ students in grades K4 to 12.
- The classrooms include 2 computer labs, a middle school wing, a science wing and a Discovery wing.
- GBCS school is a thirty-minute drive east of the nation’s capital.
- The area’s rich American history allows our students and teachers to visit key historical sites in less than an hour at little or no cost.
- In recent years the school has spent $3,000,000+ to renovate the building. It is becoming a first class facility that supports the school’s mission.